Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Download My Cafe - Restaurant game (MOD, Unlimited Coins) free on
android

Download My Cafe - Restaurant game (MOD, Unlimited Coins) free on android


Download My Cafe - Restaurant game (MOD, Unlimited Coins) free on android

My Cafe - Restaurant game (MOD, Unlimited Coins) - create your own unique coffee shop, with a host of amenities and great prices that will lure all the residents of your city. Create new masterpieces and gain popularity, thereby bypassing all your competitors. The game is very simple and intuitive controls, and a user-friendly interface, save money and buy new jewelry and make your small mini restaurant one of the best in the whole city. Become the best chef of all time in the new interesting and exciting My Cafe: Recipes!

Name: My Cafe - Restaurant game (MOD, Unlimited Coins) free on android
Current Version: 2020.1.1
Category: Games, Simulations
File Size: 22.8Mb + 111.7Mb
Developer: Melesta Games
Requires OS: Android 4.1


0 comments: