Sunday, August 19, 2018

Download Escape: The Dormant Ruins free on android

Download Escape: The Dormant Ruins free on android


Download Escape: The Dormant Ruins free on android

Escape: The Dormant Ruins - I witnessed the theft exchange products Pakshi and I was locked inside a coffin and buried alive.However, I fell on some ruins below the cemetery, and I happened to slip away somehow ...But how can I get out of these ruins!?Your job is just to get out of the upper chamber, open the door. But to produce probably Escape: The Dormant Ruins, you need to create some things and apply these components in solving puzzles.

Name: Escape: The Dormant Ruins free on android
Current Version: 1.3
Category: Games, Adventure
File Size: 21.0Mb
Developer: WaveA PTE.LTD.
Requires OS: Android 2.3.3


0 comments: